ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is a medical device company headquartered in Dublin, Ireland. Their operational headquarters is in Fridley, Minnesota. It’s the world’s largest standalone medical technology development company.
For their Diagnostic division, the client had multiple positions for which they were looking to build a market map of Quality Assurance professionals at Mid to Senior Level within the Research and Development Testing environment with In-Vitro Diagnostic experience. They also wanted a visual representation of talent availability across the region.
Key Search Criteria:
- Understand the Regional Scope
- Identify the companies which are presently manufacturing In-Vitro Diagnostic kits & devices across Europe
Key Criteria for Candidate Identification:
- Strong Quality Assurance background within Medical devices
- Current Role – Testing In-Vitro Diagnostic kits/devices
- Quality Assurance Experience for a Contract Manufacturer of Biologicals and Medical Devices
- Risk Management Experience (Assessing quality of Biologicals, Auto Injectors, Medical Software etc.)
- 5- 15 years of experience in a similar profile